Hiking Team: Dave Miller, Rosie Miller
Date: June 22, 2021
This 3.8 mile Carriage Hill Metropark Orange Trail turned out better than I expected. Other than an appalling lack of animals (I only saw four baby toads, butterflies and dragonflies) the trail was 85% in woods, shady and cool. The other 15% was open tall grass prairie or around a Cedar Lake where people were fishing or kayaking.