Expedition Team: Dave Miller, Rosie Miller
Date: August 30, 2023
Built in 1996, this free standing 38-foot-tall chest of drawer’s towers over neighboring houses. It has large brass handles, a pair of large socks hanging out and a cherry wood color. It replaces a similar structure called “The Big Bureau” (Photo #2) built in 1926 to promote the local furniture industry.